Family Based Immigration

•    K-1 Fiance'(e) Visa:

For fiance'(e) of a United States citizen who seeks to enter the United States with the intent to marry within ninety (90) days after entry.

•    K-3 Visa:

Spouse of a United States citizen, who is waiting abroad for an immigrant visa.

•    Family Based Adjustment of Status:

Applicants seeking to adjust their status to permanent resident based on marriage to a United States citizen.

Our Houston Immigration Attorney firm assists those seeking family based immigration services.


Please contact us to allow us to analyze your potential case.
For an immediate evaluation call us at (713) 266-9299.

Immigration Lawyers & Attorneys serving the entire state of Texas, including Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas