E-1/E-2 VISA:Individuals engaged in, or investors, or employees of a company that qualifies as an investor or trading entity may obtain visas to work based upon treaty of friendship, commerce and navigation between the United States and the country of which the individual is a national.
EB-1 PRIORITY WORKERS:
- Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics;
- Foreign nationals who are outstanding researchers or professors; or
- Foreign nationals who are managers and executives of a mutinational entity with offices in the United States.
EB-2 PROFESSIONALS WITH ADVANCED DEGREES OR PERSON WITH EXCEPTIONAL ABILITY:
- Foreign nationals of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or
business, or foreign nationals who are advanced degreed professionals.
EB-3 SKILLED OR PROFESSIONAL WORKERS:
- Professionals with bachelor's degree; skilled workers (minimum two years training or experience required for position); or unskilled workers.