Our Houston Immigration lawyer team assists those seeking investor and treaty visas. Contact us for more information.
Individuals engaged in, or investors, or employees of a company that qualifies as an investor or trading entity may obtain visas to work based upon treaty of friendship, commerce and navigation between the United States and the country of which the individual is a national.
The new E-3 visa classification currently applies only to nationals of Australia as well as their spouses and children. E-3 principal nonimmigrant aliens must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. [read more]
EB-1 Priority Workers:
- Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics;
- Foreign nationals who are outstanding researchers or professors; or
- Foreign nationals who are managers and executives of a mutinational entity with offices in the United States.
EB-2 Professionals with Advanced Degrees or Persons with Exceptional Ability:
- Foreign nationals of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or
- business, or foreign nationals who are advanced degreed professionals.
EB-3 Skilled or Professional Workers:
- Professionals with bachelor’s degree;
skilled workers (minimum two years training or experience required for position);
or unskilled workers.