O and P Visas

Our Houston Immigration Lawyer team assists those seeking non-immigrant O and P visas.  Contact us for more information.

•    O-1 VISA:

Persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or extraordinary achievements in the motion picture and television field.

•    P-1/P-3 VISA:

P-1 visa is available to internationally known athletes and entertainment groups. P-3 visa is available to culturally unique artists and entertainers.

Other Non-Immigrant Visas

•    H-1B VISA

•    H-2B VISA

•    L VISA

•    TN VISA:

Canadian and Mexican citizens who seek admission to the United States to engage in certain specific activities at a professional level listed in the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

•    E-1/E-2 VISA

Please contact us to allow us to analyze your potential case.
For an immediate evaluation call us at (713) 266-9299.
Immigration Lawyers & Attorneys serving the entire state of Texas, including Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas