Nonimmigrant Visas – Work Visas

Our Houston Immigration law firm assists those seeking all types of work visas. Contact us for more information.

•   H-1B VISA:

Individuals with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a specialty occupation which requires the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge.

•    H-2B VISA:

Individuals coming temporarily to the United States to perform temporary nonagriculture services or labor.

•    L VISA:

Intracompany transferees who, within the three preceeding years, have been employed abroad continuously for one year by a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the employer in the United States in a managerial, executive, or specialized knowledge capacity and who are coming to the United States to work for a related company as an executive, manager or in a specialized knowledge position.


Please contact us to allow us to analyze your potential case.
For an immediate evaluation call us at (713) 266-9299.
Immigration Lawyers & attorneys serving the entire state of Texas, including Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas