Experienced & Persistent Legal Advocacy Take the First Step — Reach Out Now

(H) & (L) Work Visas Attorney in Houston, Texas

Nonimmigrant Visas – Work Visas

Our Houston Immigration law firm assists those seeking all types of work visas. Contact us for more information.

•   H-1B Visa:

Individuals with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a specialty occupation that requires the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge.

For Personalized Assistance

Contact Me

•    H-2B Visa:

Individuals coming temporarily to the United States to perform temporary nonagricultural services or labor.

•    L Visa:

Intracompany transferees who, within the three preceding years, have been employed abroad continuously for one year by a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the employer in the United States in a managerial, executive, or specialized knowledge capacity and who are coming to the United States to work for a related company as an executive, manager or in a specialized knowledge position.