Experienced & Persistent Legal Advocacy Take the First Step — Reach Out Now

(E) Investor/Treaty Visas Attorney in Houston, Texas

E-1/E-2 Visa:

Our Houston Immigration lawyer team assists those seeking investor and treaty visas.  Contact us for more information.

Individuals engaged in, or investors, or employees of a company that qualifies as an investor or trading entity may obtain visas to work based upon a treaty of friendship, commerce and navigation between the United States and the country of which the individual is a national.

E-3 Visas for Australians:

The new E-3 visa classification currently applies only to nationals of Australia as well as their spouses and children. E-3 principal nonimmigrant aliens must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. [read more]

Questions? Concerns?

Reach Out

Immigrant Visas

EB-1 Priority Workers:

  • Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics;

  • Foreign nationals who are outstanding researchers or professors; or

  • Foreign nationals who are managers and executives of a multinational entity with offices in the United States.

EB-2 Professionals with Advanced Degrees or Persons with Exceptional Ability: 

  • Foreign nationals of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or

  • business, or foreign nationals who are advanced degreed professionals.

EB-3 Skilled or Professional Workers:

  • Professionals with bachelor’s degree;
    skilled workers (minimum two years training or experience required for position);
    or unskilled workers.